Monday 29 April 2013

I love a challenge...

So, I have signed myself up for Blog Every Day in May over at Rosalilium (which, by the way you should totally be following if you are remotely interested in vintage, thrifting, beauty, fashion, lifestyle or bacon - yes, I did mean to type that.) Elizabeth is a just lovely lady and is currently selling lots of her thrifted and vintage stuff on her ebay in order to help herself out financially after a rough time - we have all been there so please do go over and show her some love!
Anyway, I digress. Elizabeth has set up a blogging challenge to blog every day in May and LOADS of blogger have signed up (yay!) There is a topic for each day but it is very non-prescriptive and can be interpreted any way you want. The topics are ready and waiting in a google calendar which is mega helpful for those of us who are going away for bank holiday - I'll be doing some of mine in advance and just hitting 'publish' whilst I am away. I don't want to be too antisocial whilst staying with other people!

So, there you have it! I wanted to let you know so if you start thinking I've gone stark blogging mad, you know why! If you fancy signing up - even if you want to stray from the topics but just want the challenge of committing to blog each day then please head over to Rosalilium and get cracking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment